Thursday, July 5, 2012

Got my results from the CT Scan and the Echocardiogram.  Cancer stayed the same so I am stable.  Stable is good.  Cancer hasn't grown nor has it shrunk.  Buys me more time in this blessed world.  My heart checked out OK too.  Started 12 more weeks of chemo yesterday.  Bring it on.
I'm attending my niece, Kassie's wedding on Saturday.  Bill will be going to our son Mike's to help him with his company's boat show.  He  leaves tomorrow.
I will spend some time with my sister Sherry on Friday.  Not sure what we are doing.  I need to go to Joann's to buy some buttons for the sweater I'm making for granddaughter Sadie.
Would like to see a movie.  I'd like to see The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.  My BFF Linda said she laughed through the whole movie.  She lived in India for five years and said the movie is a true representation.
So excited that my son, dil and grandchildren will be here on July 20th for the weekend.  Can't wait to see them.
Here is a picture of my Clematis.  And the daylilies my cousin gave me.  The daylilies are a color I haven't seen before.  She gave them to me in October of last year and they were beautiful already this season.  I have to water the gardens every day with this heat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment