Thursday, May 31, 2012

Today I changed the sheets and made supper early.  Bill was coming home to cut the grass right after work.  It has been a week and a day since it was cut last.  He got the back and side yard done tonight.  Tomorrow he will cut the front.  All the grass had gone to seed already.  He said he vacuumed up more grass today than he has when he is doing leaves in the fall.
Had a wonderful time with the Grandkids last weekend.  They are beautiful, sweet kids.  We played miniature golf at Pirate's Cove in Lake Placid.  We also took a boat cruise around Lake Placid.  It was an hour and a half long.  We learned so much and saw so many beautiful camps.
I'm feeling better every day because I had a week off from chemo.  We left on Thursday and didn't return until Tuesday.  I have Neupogen shots on Thurs., Fri. and Monday but couldn't have them because we were away.  Without the shots, my white cell count isn't high enough to have chemo.  But usually if there is two weeks between chemos my body gets the white cell count up on it's own.  Next week I will start chemo again to complete my 12 chemo sessions.  I have four more chemos to go before my CT scan to see if it is working.
Saturday we are taking Laurie out to dinner for taking care of Chloe while we were in NY.  Then we are going to a free concert put on by the Norwalk Community Chorale.  Saturday at 2:00 p.m. is also Kassie's Graduation Party for getting her Masters at Yale.
Next week is so exciting because I'm going to see lots of cousins at coffee night.



No comments:

Post a Comment