Bill and I spent most of the day watching TV and reading. We watched some of the things we had DVRed. Bill is almost done reading Total Control by David Balducci. Bill has been keeping our fireplace going and it's been nice and toasty in here.
Bill did not go to the Scout Recognition Dinner today. Just as he got up to go get ready he developed the kind of stomach problems that require staying close to the bathroom. What a shame. Instead of having Prime Rib he got to stay home with me and have Tilapia and Mashed Potatoes. I tried to make something that would be easy on his stomach.
Speaking of food, I placed a PeaPod order for delivery tomorrow. That is such a great convenience. Thank you Stop and Shop.
Chloe loves attention and tries her best to get between you and whatever your doing that is taking the attention away from her. When Bill kisses me goodnight I'm sitting in my recliner and Chloe jumps up in my lap and gets between us. It's like she wants a kiss too and she is trying to lick Bill's face. It makes Bill laugh. When I'm on my laptop, she gets fed up and gets in my lap and nudges it away. If I'm watching too much TV she gets in my sight line. She is so cute.
Tomorrow Julies comes again. We decided that Julies would like it better not to have to come on weekends. So we will do Monday, Tuesday and Fridays. Works for me. This coming week will be week four Julies has been working with me.
I have to say that my midsection has been very sore lately. I've been taking my pain meds to control it.
No comments:
Post a Comment