Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I went for my electrocardiogram this morning.  I had to be at the hospital by 8:00 p.m.  The woman who did my test was very nice.  I told her that the other times I've had this test that it hurt immensely when they push on my liver trying to get a shot of my heart under my rib cage.  She told me she wouldn't have to even do that for what the Dr. wants to know about my heart.  That was a relief.  She had to do a lot of manipulation on my left side though because she said my heart was laying on it's side.  Only me with this weird stuff.
Today Julies and I started the piles on my desk.  We can actually see the top of the desk!  My plan is to sell my executive desk with the matching bookcase for about $15o.00.  We paid 2 1/2 times more for them.  The desk top has always had a clear protector on the top so it is in good shape.  So is the bookcase.
Once the office is cleaned up, then we will switch the guest room back to the bigger bedroom and put the office back in the small bedroom.  That will give Mike and Amy and the kids a lot more room when they come stay here.
Tomorrow I find out how my cancer is doing.  I'm praying hard to God that there is a good outcome.  He has answered so many of my prayers already.  Bill is taking the day off to come with me.  I told him he didn't have to, but he said he really wanted to.  Besides he has a lot of time coming to him from work.  Great to have him coming with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment