Friday, February 17, 2012

Today Julies and I emptied the guest room closet.  It now covers the floor in the living room.  It seems to get worse before it gets better.  There are boxes and boxes of pictures.  Some that are 100 years old.  These are a combination of Bill's parents, Bill's grandparents and our pictures.  Bill is going through them to see what we can toss.   We are tossing those pictures with people we don't know and vacation scenery shots of vacations taken by others.  Then we are organizing them by families so we can give them to the people who will appreciate them.  It's amazing how much stuff that one closet held.
I drank the "berry smoothie" contrast starting at 6:30 a.m.    All I can say is BLECH!  That stuff is terrible.  40 oz. of it.  My CT Scan was at 8:30 a.m.  I'll find out the results on Weds.
I tried to take a nap from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. before Julies came but I was interrupted by two telemarketing calls. So much for going on donotcall.gov and registering our number. I was having weird dreams anyway.  Didn't get any REM sleep.
Bill brought home the most delicious lobster bisque that he gets at Swanson's Fish Market.  That was enough for me for dinner. A few Stacy's Pita Chips and I was good.  MMMM.



No comments:

Post a Comment