More cabinet finds today. 5 Table Talk pie tins that go for $10 and a gingerbread cookie cutter for $10. Maybe I can make enough to pay for hiring my HS student. All the lower cabinets and drawers are done. Tomorrow we start the pantry. Oh boy, that is mostly reorganizing, not cleaning. I'm so happy I hired my HS student.
I felt like crap today. The Neupogen is really causing bone pain in my back. I've been taking my pain meds all day. I also started getting a silent migraine. An Aura of sparkly silver is visible out my left eye. It's gone now.
My CT Scan is scheduled for Friday and my Echocardiogram is scheduled for next Tuesday.
After my shot I went to Walmart this morning. We needed a lot of health products. I bought Chloe 3 new toys. One of them was destroyed by 5:00 p.m. . . sigh.
Maybe we really will skip winter this year??? Sunshine and temps above freezing. YIPPEE!
Tomorrow I don't have to go to the cancer center, yay, I can sleep in.
No comments:
Post a Comment