Friday, March 16, 2012

I felt good this morning.  I cleaned the kitchen.  I went grocery shopping.  I got some good deals.  For today only they were selling the rotisserie chicken for $5.50 each or two for eleven dollars.  So I got two.  I broke them down when I got home.  3 bags for the freezer of: dark parts, pulled dark pieces and sliced white meat pieces.  I held out the other sliced white meat pieces for supper tonight.  The strawberries were BOGO.  I hulled and sliced all of them.
So Bill and I had sliced white meat chicken over mashed potatoes and green beans for supper.  We had strawberry shortcake for dessert.  I made the shortcake from scratch.
Julies came today.  She vacuumed all the main rooms.  Then we moved everything from my desk and bookcase.  Cleaned it all and took pictures for sale.  We started going through Bill's desk drawers to clean and rearrange them.  I couldn't believe how many pens went dry.  We also had checks going back to 1997 - 1999.  I'm glad they don't return checks anymore.  Julies shredded them all.  So in the middle of the drawer sorting I get an attack of my whole liver area.  Man it was painful.  It's probably because I did too much.  I had to take my pain pills.  I think it scared Julies.  It sure wasn't pleasant for me.  By the time Julies left at 5:15 p.m. the pain was starting to subside.
Tomorrow we are having breakfast and dinner out.  Breakfast is in Easton.  Put on by the boy scouts.  Supper is at the First United Methodist Church with Jane, Sherry, Mom and family.  It's guess what? Corned Beef and Cabbage. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment