St. Raphael's Hospital, New Haven, called this morning and I have an appt. on Mar. 22 for the cardiac MRI. That's good. Not April at least. I have to be there at 7:30 a.m ~ Ugh. I have to have a blood test before then. I think I'll wait now about calling Dr. O. about starting chemo again.
I'm going to stay with Aunt Helen tonight for a little while while Laurie takes Jackie to her Driving classes. Hopefully, I helped fix their laptop. It had a fatal error. The laptop was still restoring when I left. Bill has a dinner tonight so I'll be on my own. Had some pizza and antipaste with Sherry.
Didn't get to a pile of software I wanted to sort. Some of it is old, some still valid. There are 3 bins full. Going to try and get it down to one bin. Last night I bought an external 3.5" drive, on-line, so I can save some old floppies with pictures on them over to my laptop. This is all stuff I've been meaning to do for years. I'm glad I'm getting to it now.
OK, so Bill is right. I'm tired today. I took Chloe out a few minutes ago and I sat in the patio chair and let her run around on the leash on her own. She just looked at me for a few seconds like "what is this all about?". LOL. It is a gorgeous day today. 54 degrees and sun shining.
I hope I get some pictures of Josie soon. I asked Mike for some during our conversation last night. Babies change so much from month to month. I'm feeling really out of touch with my littlest granddaughter. I miss all my grandchildren.
No comments:
Post a Comment