Sunday, March 11, 2012

Went and spent all of Sunday morning with the grandkids.  Some inside, some outside.  Eating icicles, giggling and playing.  Josie was smiling all the time.  We headed for home around 12:30 p.m.  Unfortunately, I got very sick on the way home.  I told Bill I was going to be sick.  He took the next exit and found a Burger King while I grabbed a bag off the floor of the car just in case.  It's a good thing because just as we parked ~ barf.  Then I went in and barfed some more.  I had a headache and the chills and just felt terrible.  I was feeling better when we got home about 7:00 p.m.  It was very nice of Joan to bring us chicken marsala and green beans from Matt's party.  So I didn't have to fix anything for supper. 
This is brothers being brothers.  Morgan is peeling Wyatt's fingers off
so that he eventually fell.  Thankfully he was laughing when he landed.
Josie did a laugh for me.
Sadie ringing the bell yelling "Land Ho!".  Their fort
is a pirate ship.  When it gets nicer they fly the Jolly
Roger flag.  There is a spy glass and ship's wheel too.

Wyatt being a goof.  Ha, Ha.  He's so cute.
Tess coming down the slide ~ awkwardly.  Ha-Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment