Thursday, March 15, 2012

Not one single problem last night with my digestive tract.  I took a sleeping pill just to make sure I would get a good night's sleep.
We are supposed to get rain the next couple of days so I did a lovely job ~ not.  I picked up all of Chloe's crap and disposed of it before the rain gets to it.
Bill came home early since he finished up early with a building officials meeting.  His stomach is still not feeling well.  We are hanging out watching TV but I think I'm going to go take a nap.  I need  to catch up on all the sleep I've lost lately.
We have a lot coming up this weekend.
Bill just directed me to the website for the Adirondack Carousel in Saranac Lake, NY that Mike made the chariot for.  Take a look at the carving gallery.  The animals are so beautiful.  The animals are all part of the Adirondack region.
http://adirondackcarousel.org
When I woke up from my nap, Bill had made supper.  Beef Stew.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment