Wednesday, March 14, 2012

We left at noon for the bariatric doc and got back at 4:00.  My lap band was the problem, it was too tight.  He used a fleuroscope to view my esophogus and stomach.  Doc A. kept adjusting as he watched the barium go down my esophogus to my stomach.  Doc Aranow took out 1 cc of saline solution from my band.  He said there was also spasming at the top of my band so it was sending the food, etc. back up my esophogus.  I feel better already. 
So I called Dr. Orell the oncologist and told him.  He said we would wait for the cardiac results before starting chemo again.  Just the relief is good.  I feel like I could take a long nap right now.
But we have an appt. with an investment guy at 5:30 p.m. so that will have to wait.
Bill went to bed not feeling too good.  I hope he feels better in the morning.  Nobody call me tomorrow until after 10:00 a.m.  I'm hoping to get a good long rest.  I don't think I've had more than 4 hours of sleep a night all of the week.
Nighty, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment